UNISTAT 6.0 is a major release featuring many new graphics and statistics procedures.
Download UNISTAT and experiment with over 150 published datasets provided with the demo.
UNISTAT 6.0 runs on 32- and 64-bit Windows 7 and 8, Vista and XP. UNISTAT add-in runs on Excel 1997-2010 and 64-bit Excel 2010.
UNISTAT's Quality Control procedures include:
- Weibull Analysis: maximum likelihood and OLS estimations, gompit / log scale charts,
- Process Capability Analysis: more than 20 capability indices with confidence limits,
- Data Transformation: Box-Cox and Johnson transformations and
- Gage R&R Analysis: Average and Range and ANOVA methods with confidence intervals.
- Features a selection of the most commonly used procedures of Standard Edition,
- includes all add-in, stand-alone, graphics and output functionalities of Standard Edition,
- 1500-case and 50-variable capacity,
- no-loss upgrade path to Standard Edition,
- probably more comprehensive and more powerful than any other statistics add-in available on the market.